SBI PO Admit Card 2016 – SBI PO Admit Card 2016 for the preliminary examination will be issued from June 20, 2016 onwards at www.sbi.co.in. The State Bank of India planned to conduct prelims exam on 2-07-2016, 3-07-2016, 9-07-2016 and 10-07-2016.
SBI PO admit card 2016 / call letter / hall ticket is an admission ticket, which can be downloaded at www.sbi.co.in by entering the candidates roll number and date of birth/password details. It contains the name, roll number, registration number, photo of the candidate along with exam date, reporting time, venue and time.Candidates have to produce the original photo identity proof to complement their SBI PO admit card 2016 at the test venue.
|SBI PO Admit Card 2017 Event||Date|
|SBI PO Prelims Admit Card Available from||15-04-2017|
|SBI PO 2017 Prelims Exam Date (1)||29-04-2017|
|SBI PO 2017 Exam Date (2)||30-04-2017|
|SBI PO 2017 Exam Date (3)||06-05-2017|
|SBI PO 2017 Exam Date (4)||07-05-2017|
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2016 :
Aspirants should download the SBI PO admit card to appear an online test, which was scheduled on 2-07-2016, 3-07-2016, 9-07-2016 and 10-07-2016. Below are the steps to follow to download the SBI PO prelims admit card 2016.
- Log on to the State Bank of India’s official website www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page search for careers and click on it.
- On the drop down menu select SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment.
- A link will listed as “SBI PO Preliminary Admit Card 2016”
- Select the link, after that a new tab will get open with admit card form.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth (or) password and roll number. Then click on submit button.
- Your SBI PO prelims admit card will get downloaded, simply take a print and bring it to the exam center.
Related to SBI PO admit card:
SBI PO Exam Dates 2016 for preliminary exam are given in the below.
Expected SBI PO cut off 2016 marks will be updated on exam dates. The candidates must reach cut off marks in each section separately to qualify for the main exam. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability are the 3 sections included as the SBI PO prelims syllabus.There will be negative marks of 0.25 for each wrong answer marked by the candidate.
SBI PO Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
|Sr. No.||Name of Section||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||1 hour|
A total of 30 questions will be asked from the English language section for 30 marks. In the SBI PO prelims online test, 35 questions will be asked in each section of quantitative aptitude and reasoning. The time duration for the SBI PO online exam was 1 hour.
Also see : SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016