GATE 2017 Apply Online Application form
GATE 2017 Apply Online : GATE 2017 Application form submission to be started on October 1, 2016 and the last date to complete online registration is October 4, 2016. According to the latest GATE 2017 notification, the exam to be conducted by IIT Roorkee on 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017. All aspirants should register themselves through Gate Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) and pay application fee before the last date i.e October 4, 2016.
GATE 2017 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a national level entrance exam mainly conducted to provide admissions in engineering PG programs across various best engineering colleges in India. This exam tests the candidate’s ability in respective subject knowledge and aptitude skills.
GATE 2017 Application form schedule and last date:
GATE Application form and online registration open : September 1, 2016
Last date to submit GATE Application form: October 4, 2016.
GATE fee payment dates: September 1 to October 4, 2016.
Last date to request for Change in City (exam center) : November 16, 2016.
If you are familiar with procedure to submit GATE 2017 application form, without wasting time click on the following link to start applying for the exam.
In this post, you can see the complete details like how to apply online for GATE 2017 exam and procedure to submit application form with fee details.
- Prerequisites and Instructions
- GATE Application fee payment
- GATE 2017 Online Registration
- How to Apply online for GATE 2017
Candidate must provide authentic and accurate information only.
Must have a working e-mail ID to get the latest news on GATE 2017 exam.
The candidate must pay the application fee so you must have any credit card/ debit card. Without a fee payment there will be no use.
In the required fields, provide valid information without errors.
Scan your recent photograph size according to specifications and follows as:
The image should be captured in a standard of 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm (Width x Height) in JPEG format.
The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 80 × 640.
The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 240 × 320.
Thumb Impression Specifications:
Put your left thumb impression in a rectangular box of size 3 cm × 5 cm (Height x Width) on A4 size paper and save it in JPEG format.
Scan the required part of the image with the maximum size of 160 × 560.
The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 80 × 280.
GATE 2017 application fee for Male general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 1500*. For SC/ST/PWD and Women (All categories) candidates it is Rs.750* only.
* indicated that bank transaction charges will be extra and depends on the type of transaction you are doing to pay the fee.
All the candidates should pay the application fee via online payment gateways – Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card /Wallet etc. Application fee can also be paid using generated e-challan form.
Application fee summary:
- General/OBC – Male Candidates : Rs.1500/
- SC/ST/Pwd – Women (Any Category) : Rs.750/
- International Students (All Categories) : $50
Get a Gate Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Enrollment ID by providing your E mail ID, mobile number and choosing a strong password.
You will get confirmation message to your mobile number and email ID along with GATE 2017 online registration login credentials.
Keep your login credentials secure and use them to download GATE 2017 admit card, submit, edit and download application form.
- Candidates have to register themselves by clicking the apply online for GATE 2017 application link.
- Login using your GOAPS Enrollment ID and password.
- Start filling GATE Application form 2017 by providing your details like Name, Address, Education qualification details, age, exam center, ID proof number, etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per given dimensions.
- Once all the fields are filled, check once if you entered any mistakes in the typo.
- Before payment, candidates will be shown a ‘preview’ of filled application form. Here, candidates can review and check the application for any errors. After clicking on “Confirm and Final Submit” button, no changes will be allowed at later stages.
- Pay application fee using online payment gateway or e-challan.
- If everything is fine and once you satisfied simply click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the filled GATE 2017 application form, which will be very useful in the future.