IBPS Clerk 2016 Apply online, IBPS Clerk Application form 2016 – Apply online for IBPS clerk 2016 recruitment of over 19243 clerical vacancies till the last date i.e September 12, 2016.
Interested and Eligible graduate candidates may apply online and make online payment, the complete step by step procedure and instructions to submit application form provided below and the direct IBPS clerk 2016 apply online link: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/crpclkcviaug16/
IBPS Clerk 2016 online registration to be started on August 22, 2016. Aspirants should complete the submission of IBPS clerk online application form registration and payment on or before the last date i.e September 12, 2016.
IBPS Clerk 2016 Application form important dates:
Commencement of on-line registration of application form : August 22, 2016.
Closure of registration of application: September 12, 2016.
Closure for editing application details: September 12, 2016.
Last date for printing your application form : September 14, 2016.
Online Fee Payment : 22/08/2016 to 12/09/2016.
The IBPS Clerk application fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 600*. For SC/ST/PWD category candidates it is Rs.100* only.
* indicated that bank transaction charges will be extra and depends on the type of transaction you are doing to pay the fee.
All he candidates should pay the application fee via online payment gateways – Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card /Wallet etc.
Information Required to Fill the IBPS Clerk Application form :
Name of the candidate : Enter the correct name as per the X class mark sheet.
Father’s name: Enter your father’s name as mentioned in class X marks list.
Mother’s name : Enter you mom’s name as mentioned in any certificate.
Category : General (UR)/ SC/ST/PWD, etc.
Date of birth : Carefully enter this field and provide correct date of birth as mentioned in class X marks list.
E mail ID : Always provide valid e mail ID (prefer G mail) to get the any news from the IBPS. It’ ll also helps you to recover password details.
Mobile number : Enter your personal mobile number over temporary numbers.
Provide the other data asked in the IBPS Clerk application form.
Procedure to fill the IBPS Clerk Application form 2016 :
- visit IBPS official website www.ibps.in.
- select apply online for IBPS Clerk 2016 CWE VI.
- A new window will open, just fill out the details.
- Upload your recently taken passport size scanned photograph as per the given dimensions in the official IBPS Clerk recruitment 2016-17.
- Provide valid e-mail ID and mobile number .
- Make online payment using any of the debit/credit card or net banking,
- Finally submit your IBPS clerk online application form 2016.
- After successful completion of the application form, take a print out for future reference.
- If your submission is correct, immediately you will get message to registered mobile number and e-maid ID.
Applicants will be given the facility to edit the details in their IBPS Clerk application form 2016 up to specific date. Once it’s reached, you will not be able to make any changes in your application. So make sure that all the information you provided in the IBPS Clerk Application form is accurate and correct.