IBPS clerk prelims admit card 2016 (IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016): Download call letter/ hall ticket for the IBPS clerk prelims online test on i.e ibps.in from November 10 to December 4, 2016. IBPS clerk prelims exam was scheduled on 26, 27 November 2016 and 3, 4 December 2016.
Important and Latest Update: IBPS Clerk admit card 2016 for prelims exam released today. Aspirants can download IBPS Clerk prelims admit card 2016-2017 by entering their registration number and pasword or date of birth at www.ibps.in. You can also use direct link to download your call letter for IBPS Clerk 20126 exam.
After downloading the call letter for IBPS clerk exam, prepare according to the section wise prelims syllabus listed below.
|Sr. No.||Name of Section||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||1 hour|
- A total of 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks, where all the questions are objective type(multiple choice) based and each question equally carries 1 mark.
- The time duration for IBPS clerk prelims online test is 60 minutes(1 hour).
- The candidate will lose 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the prelims exam.
- Candidate should pass in each and every section separately to qualify for the IBPS clerk mains exam.
Candidates have to produce the original photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopies of the photo identity proof along with an examination call letter while attending the IBPS clerk prelims exam, without which they will not be allowed to take up the exam.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Schedule:
IBPS clerk CWE VI prelims exam date: 26/11/2016, 27/11/2016, 3/12/2016 and 4/12/2016.
IBPS clerk prelims admit card available to download from 10/11/2016.
Official website to get your IBPS clerk call letter: www.ibps.in
How to Download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2016:
1.Go to the Institute of banking and personal selection official website i.e www.ibps.in
2. Select IBPS Clerk CWE VI for Prelims exam section.
3. Click on Download the Call Letter/admit card for the IBPS clerk prelims exam.
4. Candidates must enter valid registration number and password details to get their admit card.
5.Instead of the password, you can also use the date of birth to get the same.
6. Click on the submit button and either you can save or take a print and produce the same admit card for the IBPS clerk prelims exam.
In your call letter, find exam center and exam date.According to that, attend to the exam and follow the mentioned instructions carefully.
download your IBPS clerk prelims admit card at www.ibps.in from 12 November 2016.