IBPS PO apply online 2016 IBPS PO Application form 2016 – Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) inviting online application forms from eligible young graduates for probationary officer and management trainee careers. Read the IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 notification carefully, once you satisfied with their eligibility requirements and selection process, then submit your application form.
IBPS PO 2016 Application form and online payment schedule:
Commencement of on-line registration of application 26-07-2016
Closure of registration of application: 13-08-2016
Closure for editing application details: 13-08-2016
Last date for printing your application: 13-08-2016
Online Fee Payment starts from: 26-07-2016 to
Last date for online fee payment : 13-08-2016
- Candidate must provide authentic and accurate information only.
- Scan your recent photograph size according to specifications listed in the notification.
- Must have a working e-mail ID to get the updated and news from IBPS on the recruitment process.
- The candidate must pay the application fee. Without a fee payment there will be no use.
- In the required fields, provide valid information without errors.
The IBPS PO application fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 600*. For SC/ST/PWD category candidates it is Rs.100* only.
* indicated that bank transaction charges will be extra and depends on the type of transaction you are doing to pay the fee.
All he candidates should pay the application fee via online payment gateways – Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card /Wallet etc.
- Candidates have to register themselves by clicking the apply online for IBPS PO link.
- Provide name and valid E-mail ID address.
- You will get a registration number and password to your mail ID, activate the link .
- Now carefully start the filling of IBPS PO application form 2016 by providing your details like Name, Address, Education qualification details, age, mobile number, etc.
- Once all the fields are filled, check once if you entered any mistakes in the typo.
- If everything is fine and once you satisfied simply click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the filled IBPS PO application form, which will be very useful in the future.
Applicants will be given the facility to edit the details in their IBPS PO application form 2016 up to specific date. Once it’s reached, you will not be able to make any changes in your application. So make sure that all the information you provided in the IBPS PO Application form is accurate and correct.
IBPS PO Application form 2016 (Link activated).
You may also like to see the detailed up to date info on the IBPS recruitment 2016 for clerk, PO and specialist officer vacancies.