IBPS PO Online Application form 2016 : IBPS PO online application form to be available from 13-07- 2016.The last date to submit IBPS po application form is 13-08-2016.
Important dates for IBPS PO application form 2016
|Starting date of IBPS PO application form availability||26-07-2016|
|Last date of IBPS PO application form submission||13-08-2016|
|Starting date of Payment of Application Fees||26-07-2016|
|Last date of Payment of Application Fees||13-08-2016|
|Edit/Modification of Application form dates||26-07-2016 to 13-08-2016|
You can get detailed instructions and step by step procedure listed below to apply online for IBPS PO exam 2016.
- How to apply online for IBPS PO CWE 6 Exam 2016
- Procedure for submitting the IBPS PO Online application form 2016
- How to pay the Application fee
How to apply online for IBPS PO Exam 2016
Candidates can apply online only from August 2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.IBPS PO online registration form for CWE 6 will available at www.ibps.in. All the candidates must follow the instruction provided in the official notification before submitting the IBPS PO application form 2016.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online before the last date for submitting the IBPS PO application form and paying the fee charges to avoid server down issues.
Before applying online, candidates should follow the instructions carefully to avoid online registration failures.
- The candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature as per the required specifications.
- The candidate’s signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
- Make sure you have valid card(debit card/credit card/ net banking credentials) to make online Payment of the application fee/ intimation
- The candidate must provide a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 process.
Note: In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online for IBPS PO CWE 6 exam.
Procedure to submit the IBPS PO Online Application form
Learn how to submit the IBPS PO online application form 2016 and pay the application fee with different payment gateways.
1.Log into the IBPS website www.ibps.in and select the link “CWE PO/MT”.
2. Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VI).
3. Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Name of the Candidate,
- Date of Birth,
- Mobile Number,
- Email ID,
- Centre of Examination and
- registration of preferences for Participating banks/Organisations etc.
4. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
5.Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
6. The candidate should upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
7. Click on the Save and Next button to complete the online registration process.
How to Pay the Application fee
- Open your IBPS PO online application form with registration number and password.
- The payment can be made by using debit cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Select appropriate payment gateway and enter your card details.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
You can also reprint your IBPS PO online application form 2016 by using registration number and password before the last date.