IBPS RRB Online Application form 2016 (IBPS RRB 2016 Apply online) – The application forms are invited for IBPS RRB Exam 2016 from the eligible applicants through online mode. IBPS RRB 2016 notification released for 16560 officer and office assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14-09-2016 to 30-09-2016.
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 14/09/2016
Closure of registration of application: 30/09/2016
Closure for editing application details: 30/09/2016
Last date for printing your application: 15/10/2016
Online Fee Payment: 14/09/2016 to 30/09/2016
Once the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 notification out, the interested candidates, who wants to get a job as a officer assistant and officer scale 1, 2 and 3 can apply by registering themselves in online mode only. Off line application forms will not accepted.
Things To Do Before submitting IBPS RRB Application form 2016:
- Candidate must provide authentic and accurate information only.
- Scan your recent photograph size according to specifications listed in the IBPS RRB notification.
- Must have an working e-maid ID to get the updated from the IBPS.
The IBPS RRB application fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 600*. For SC/ST/PWD category candidates it is Rs.100* only. This fee is same for these both officer Scale I, II & III and Office assistant vacancies.
* indicated that bank transaction charges will be extra and depends on the type of transaction you are doing to pay the fee.
All he candidates should pay the application fee via online payment gateways – Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card /Wallet etc.
Procedure for filling up the IBPS RRB Application form 2016 :
- Log on to the official IBPS website : www.ibps.in
- Click on Apply online for IBPS RRB 2016 exam.
- A new window will open with the empty IBPS RRB Online Application form 2016.
- Fill the required details for online registration.
- After completion of the registration, a mail will be sent to your E-mail ID, which contains registration number and password.
- Start filling up the application form with accurate and valid information like address, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- Upload recently taken passport size photograph with clear picture view.
- Make payment of the application fee by using online payment gateways like online net banking, credit card, debit card, wallet, etc.
- Check the filled information and once is everything correct, click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the IBPS RRB application form for future records and reference.
- Finally IBPS will sent you a message to your registered mail/phone number about successful completion of the IBPS RRB application form submission.
Note : Applicants will be given the facility to edit the details in their IBPS RRB application form 2016 up to the last date. Once it’s reached, you will not be able to make any changes in your application. So make sure that all the information you provided in the IBPS RRB Application form is accurate and correct.
IBPS RRB Application form 2016 to apply online for Office assistant and officer vacancies.
Apply online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrbvgboasep16/
Apply online for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrbvgaos1sep16/
Apply online for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3 at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrbvgaos2sep16/