APPSC Group 2 Application form 2016 (APPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2016) : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) inviting online application forms from the eligible candidates through the official website psc.ap.gov.in.
Update 1: APPSC Group 2 online registration & application form submission started at psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC group 2 application form and online registration schedule officially declared along with last date to make fee payment. Eligible candidates can apply online at psc.ap.gov.in for APPSC group 2 exam by submitting the online registration form. APPSC group 2 application form last date announced, so candidates must apply online and pay application fee before the deadline.
APPSC Group 2 Application form opening date: 11-11-2016.
APPSC Group 2 online registration closing date: 10-12-2016.
Fee payment dates: 11-11-2016 to 10-12-2016.
APPSC Group 2 online application form submission started on 11th November 2016 and the last date to apply online is 10th December 2016. Read the complete information of APPSC Group 2 exam eligibility before apply to these jobs. However, the last date to submit APPSC Group 2 application 2016 form is 10-12-2016.
Recently the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released APPSC group 2 notification 2016 for 750 executive and non executive vacancies. A large number of candidates are expected to appear in the exam.
Candidates should pay Rs.250/- application processing fee & Rs.120/- examination fee (non-refundable) through using online payment gateway such as Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card & AP Online Centers. No examination fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
Instructions before applying online
- Keep you scanned image of photograph and signature.
- A valid e-mail ID (or) Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- All the details like Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Center of Exam etc.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
Procedure to Apply Online for APPSC Group 2 Exam:
- Candidates are first required to log on to the APPSC’s website psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the APPSC group 2 Application Form or Click on “One Time Profile Registration”
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
- Pay application form using online payment gateways or AP online etc.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration / Application Number and Password will be generated.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.