APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2016 : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) group 2 syllabus and new exam pattern available to download in PDF format for screening test (prelims) and mains exam.
Before start your preparation for APPSC group 2 exam make sure you know the exact online test pattern for the both screening test and main exam. Here you can get the detailed topic wise group 2 syllabus for recruitment of 750 executive and non- executive posts.
APPSC group 2 screening test also called a prelims exam, newly introduced in 2016, where the candidates must score minimum marks and reach cut off marks in order to take APPSC group 2 mains exam. APPSC group 2 syllabus and question paper to be available in Telugu medium and English languages.
APPSC Group 2 prelims exam to be conducted on 26-02-2017 across the state in various centers including Hyderabad.
Also see: APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2016
APPSC group 2 cut off marks for screening test and main exam to be decided by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission based on the candidates performance and their individual score.The number of candidates to be selected for APPSC group 2 Main exam after the Prelim exam/screening test is approximately 50 times of the available positions.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern
APPSC group 2 syllabus for paper 1, 2 and 3 follows as:
|Paper||Subject name||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Paper I||General Science||150||150|
|Paper II||Section 1-Social and Cultural History of AP|
Section 2-An Overview of the Indian Constitution
|Paper III||Planing in India and Indian Economy||150||150|
APPSC group 2 exam pattern and topic wise syllabus given below.
APPSC Group 2 Paper I Syllabus – General Science
- Current Events of national and inter national importance (Last 3-6 months).
- Current affairs related to international, national and regional.
- General Science and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 2 Paper Paper II Syllabus
- Section I – Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Section II – An Overview of the Indian Constitution
APPSC Group 2 Paper III Syllabus – Planing in India and Indian Economy
- Planning in Indian Economy
- Indian Economic Policies
- Availability of Natural resources and Development
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
- Meaning and Measurements of Growth
- Contemporary Problems & Development of Andhra Pradesh(AP).