APPSC Group 3 Application form 2016 (APPSC Group 3 Apply Online 2017) : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) inviting online application forms for 1055 Panchayat Secretary vacancies from the eligible candidates through the official website psc.ap.gov.in.
Recently the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released APPSC group 3 notification 2017 for 1055 Panchayat secretary vacancies. A large number of candidates are expected to appear in the exam.
Update 1: APPSC Group 3 online registration & application form submission to be started on 01-01-2017 at psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC group 3 application form and online registration schedule officially declared along with last date to make fee payment. Eligible candidates can apply online at psc.ap.gov.in for APPSC group 3 exam by submitting the online registration form. APPSC group 3 application form last date announced, so candidates must apply online and pay application fee before the deadline.
APPSC Group 2 Application form opening date: 01-01-2017.
APPSC Group 2 online registration closing date: 30-01-2017
Fee payment dates: 01-01-2017 to 30-01-2017
APPSC Group 3 online application form submission started on 1st January 2017 and the last date to apply online is 30th January 2017. Read the complete information of APPSC Group 3 exam eligibility before apply to these jobs. However, the last date to submit APPSC Group 3 application form is 30-01-2017.
Candidates should pay Rs.250/- application processing fee & Rs.120/- examination fee (non-refundable) through using online payment gateway such as Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card & AP Online Centers. No examination fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
Instructions before applying online
- Keep you scanned image of photograph and signature.
- A valid e-mail ID (or) Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- All the details like Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Center of Exam etc.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
Procedure to Apply Online for APPSC Group 3 Exam:
- Candidates are first required to log on to the APPSC’s website psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the APPSC group 3 Application Form or Click on “One Time Profile Registration”
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
- Pay application form using online payment gateways or AP online etc.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration / Application Number and Password will be generated.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.