In this post, we are going to see the latest news regarding APPSC group 3 notification, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern and model question papers.
|1||APPSC Group 3 Notification||Details|
|2||APPSC Group 3 Syllabus||Download|
|3||APPSC Group 3 Screening test syllabus||Download|
|4||APPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|5||APPSC Group 3 Application form||Apply Online|
|6||APPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern||Details|
Overview of APPSC Group 3 Exam 2016
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Post Name: Panchayat Secretary under Group 3 services.
- Number of posts: 1050
- Location: Anywhere in Andhra Pradesh
- Type of Job: Permanent Government Job.
- Age : 18 to 42 years
- Education Qualifications: Any Degree
- Last date to apply online : 30-01-2017.
- How to Apply: Online mode only at psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts Group 3 examination for the recruitment of 1000 Panchayat Secretary vacancies in Group-III Services. Minimum educational qualification is Degree in any stream. Minimum age limit is 18 years only.
APPSC Group 3 screening test and main exam syllabus officially out for 1050 AP panchayat secretary vacancies. Aspirants should prepare well in order to select for main exam.