SBI Clerk Score Card 2016 (SBI Clerk Marks 2016) : The State Bank of India (SBI) has officially announced the Prelims and mains marks score card for the Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in the Clerical Cadre. The Written Examination for SBI Clerk Prelims was conducted on 22 May, 28 May, 29 May, 5 June and 6 June 2016 and the prelims result was announced on 17 June 2016.
All the SBI Clerk candidates who’ve appeared for the Prelims exam can now download their score card and marks list from the State Bank of India’s official website (direct link : http://www.sbi.co.in/result/initial.htm )
Easy Way to Download SBI Clerk Marks 2016
Here we are providing 5 easy steps to download your SBI clerk marks 2016 and score card.
- Visit the SBI’s official website www.sbi.co.in, then select ongoing recruitment (or) select this direct link to download scorecard.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth (OR)
- Enter your registration number and date of birth along with CAPTCHA (string on image).
- Click on the submit button.
- Your SBI Clerk Marks 2016 will get displayed. Simply download and take a print.
The SBI Clerk Cut off marks varies from one state to other. Below are the SBI Clerk cut off marks for General/SC/ST/OBC/Other candidates based on the SBI clerk score card 2016.
|Section||General Candidates||OBC/SC/ST & others|