SBI PO Mains result 2016 declared and all the selected candidates must download their Interview call letter from August 24, 2016.
Phase – III (Group Discussion and Interview) will commence from 01-09-2016. Candidates shortlisted are being advised by way of SMS and email seperately. Candidates are advised to visit Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers to download Call-Letter for GD-cum-Interview and Bio-Data Form from 24-08-2016 onwards.
Latest Update on SBI result 2016: SBI PO Mains result 2016 and SBI Clerk Mains result 2016 to be announced on 20-08-2016 and in the last week of August 2016.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016- Check the latest updates.
SBI PO Mains Result 2016 to be declared on August 20, 2016.
SBI Result 2016 – The State Bank of India (SBI) result dates announced for PO and Clerk (Prelims-Mains) exams. The first SBI result will declare for SBI clerk prelims exam on 13th June 2016. Then SBI PO result 2016 for prelims exam will announce on 18th July 2016. After completion of announcing the prelims result, the short listed candidates will have to take mains exams for PO and clerk respectively.
SBI is likely to release clerk mains result in the month of August 2016. On the other hand, PO mains result date announced, it will be out on 16-08-2016.The final SBI PO result will release on 30-09-2016 for PO exam.
Recently the State bank of India(SBI) conducted clerk prelims exam for junior and agriculture associates careers from 22nd May to 29th May 2016.Exam takers waiting to check their SBI clerk prelims result.
SBI Probationary Officers(PO) prelims exam was scheduled 2 to 10 July 2016.It’s an online test conducted for 100 marks by asking 100 questions in prelims examination.The SBI PO result 2016 will be announced on 18-07-2016 for preliminary exam.
Result Dates for SBI PO and Clerk Exams 2016 (Prelims-Mains)
Check all the SBI result dates for clerk and PO exams in the below table.
|SBI Result||Release Date|
|SBI Clerk Result 2016 for Prelims Exam||13-06-2016|
|SBI PO Result 2016 for Prelims Exam||18-07-2016|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result||July 2016|
|SBI PO Mains Result||16-08-2016|
|Final SBI PO Result 2016||30-09-2016|
Check the current status, exam dates and result dates for SBI exams.
1.SBI Clerk Result 2016 and Date for Prelims & Mains Exams
- SBI Clerk Prelims result date – 17th June 2016.
- SBI Clerk Mains result date – August 2016
|Exam / Result Details||Date||Status|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam||22 May 2016 onwords||Completed|
|SBI Clerk Result 2016-Prelims Exam||17th June 2016||Declared|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam||25th and 26th June 2016||Completed|
|SBI Clerk Result 2016-Mains Exam||July 2016||August 2016|
2.SBI PO Result 2016 and Date for Prelims & Mains Exams
- SBI PO Prelims result date – 18th July 2016.
- SBI PO Mains result date – 16th August 2016
- The final SBI PO result 2016 – 30th September 2016
|Exam / Result Details||Date||Status|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam||2 to 10 July 2016||Completed|
|SBI PO Result 2016-Prelims Exam||17-07-2016||Declared|
|SBI PO Mains Exam||31-07-2016||completed|
|Declaration of SBI PO Mains Result 2016||16-08-2016||Declared|
August 20, 2016
|Group Discussion & Interview||01-09-2016||Scheduled|
|Final SBI PO Result 2016||30-09-2016||Awaited|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the tests by securing passing/cut off marks to be decided by the state bank of India. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination. SBI cut off marks for the both prelims and mains exams are calculated based on the following factors.
- Performance of the all candidates, who appeared the exam.
- section wise cut off marks will decided by the state bank of India after checking the secured marks of all candidates and before announce the result.
- State and community wise cut off marks are also consider while announcing the SBI result.
Aspirants can check their SBI result 2016 for the both prelims and mains exam on the official website www.sbi.co.in.
How to Check SBI Result 2016
- Log on to the SBI official website www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the link which says check your SBI PO prelims result 2016 / SBI clerk prelims result 2016.
- A new window will open, there you will find couple of boxes to fill either roll number and password or roll number and date of birth.
- Use any one of the combination and click on the submit button.
- Your SBI result status along with score card will display on the screen.
- SBI result and score card will not sent to the candidates and they are advised to download it or take a print.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016 – Check here
SBI PO Prelims Result 2016 – Check here