SBI PO Prelims review: SBI PO Prelims Analysis 2016 for the first slot on the second day of the exam. SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2016 for online test shift 1 (first slot) held on 3rd July 2016.
The second day of SBI PO prelims exam started on 3rd July 2016 and it will be conducted in four slots at 9 am – 10 am(first slot), 11.30 am – 12.30 pm(second slot), 2 pm – 3 pm(third slot) and 4.30 pm – 5.30 pm(fourth slot). Here we are providing to the complete analysis, cut off and review of SBI PO prelims exam for the first slot (9 am to 10 am).
Today (3-7-2016), the state bank of India (SBI) successfully conducted PO preliminary exam, which contains 100 multiple choice questions for 100 marks.The overall testing time for SBI PO Prelims exam is about 1 hour. A total of 100 questions are asked from English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning sections.
Let see the exam pattern and syllabus of SBI PO prelims exam.
|Sr. No.||Name of Section||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||1 hour|
SBI PO Prelims Analysis 2016 (3rd July 2016)
|Section||No. of Questions||Difficulty level||Good attempts||Cut off|
|Reasoning Ability||35||Easy to Moderate||15-20||UR – 45+|
|English Language||35||Easy to Moderate||20-22||OBC –38+|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30||Moderate to Difficult||22-25||SC –32+|
Note: Expected SBI PO prelims cut off marks may vary to the original numbers, the exact cut off will be released after declaring the SBI PO prelims result 2016.
1. English Language – 20 to 22 questions.
2. Reasoning Ability – 15 to 20 questions.
3. Quantitative Aptitude – 22 to 25 questions.
I. English Language Analysis (30 questions) :
A total of 30 questions were asked from the English language section.In detailed analysis given below.
Level – Moderate
1. Reading Comprehension – 10 questions were asked based on South Asia
2. Cloze test – 5 questions– All 5 questions are based on technology and very easy to answer them as well.
3. Para jumble – 5 questions, moderate to difficult
4. Spotting Error – 5 questions and moderate.
5. Fill in the blanks – 5 questions and all are easy.
II. Reasoning Ability (35 questions)
A total of 35 questions were asked from reasoning ability section.In detailed analysis given below.
Level – Moderate to Tough
1. Puzzle – 5 questions
2. Puzzle – 5 questions ( Easy)
3. Linear Puzzle – 5 questions – people sitting and facing North South in same line
4. Puzzle – 5 questions
5. Seating arrangement (6 people top to bottom) – 5 questions
6. Inequality – 5 questions (direct)
7. Ranking Direction – 2 questions (Easy to moderate)
8. Blood Relation – 3 questions (Moderate)
Note: No questions were asked from syllogism & Coding Decoding topics in the first slot of prelims exam.
III. Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions)
A total of 35 questions were asked from quantitative aptitude section.In detailed analysis given below.
Level – Moderate
1. Number Series – 5 Questions (Easy to moderate) You have to find missing term..
2. Data Interpretation – 2 sets (10 Questions) – One Bar Graph data interpretation was easy to solve & Table graph based DI is bit of moderate and time taking questions.
3. Approximation – 5 Questions (moderation)
4. Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions (Easy)
5. Miscellaneous – 10 Questions (Moderate).
SBI PO Prelims Review and Analysis 2016
SBI PO Prelims Analysis and review for the first slot of an online test, which was conducted on 3rd July 2016 at 9am to 10am.overall the paper was considered Moderate.
Written by: Sunitha
Rating: 5 out of 5