BSNL Syllabus 2016 – BSNL TTA Syllabus 2016 for Junior Engineer(JE) online test has been announced along with exam pattern. This exam to be conducted in online mode on 25-09-2016 across 25 cities in all over India.There are totally 2700 Junior Engineer TTA posts available and these are filled purely based on the candidates performance and merit list.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) exam syllabus contains general ability test for 20 marks, basic engineering for 90 marks and specialization for 90 marks. Candidates must complete this online test within 3 hours.Refer some previous question papers and sample papers to easily crack the exam. You may also buy some recommended books to prepare for BSNL TTA exam.
BSNL TTA Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern
Here’s the complete syllabus and exam pattern for BSNL TTA exam 2016.
|Sr. No.||Name of Section||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|3.||General Ability Test||20||20|
- It’s an online test, conducted for 200 marks with 3 hours time duration.
- All questions are multiple choice based and each question equally carries 1 mark.
- The candidate must reach individual sectional cut off marks to get qualify in this exam.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked from General ability (20 questions), Specialization(90 questions) and basic engineering (20 questions) sections.
- There was negative marks for each wrong option and it will be deducted from your final score.
BSNL TTA selection process will be based on the performance of the candidates in an online test.The final appointment letter issued to the candidates after completion selection process based on the BSNL circle wise merit list. Cut off marks will be published on the BSNL official website www.bsnl.co.in after releasing the exam result.
In depth syllabus and topics for BSNL TTA exam 2016.
BSNL Syllabus for General Ability Section
- General English.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Ability.
BSNL Syllabus for Basic Engineering Section
- Applied Mathematics.
- Applied Physics.
- Basic Electricity.
- Electronic Devices & Circuits.
- Digital Techniques.
BSNL Syllabus for Specializations Section
- Network, Filters & Transmission Lines.
- Instruments & Measurements.
- Control Systems.
Note : In detailed topic wise BSNL syllabus also available in the notification. All questions will be given from diploma engineering subjects. As usually Diploma students will face the tough competition from BE/B.Tech students.It’s a golden opportunity to technical students to work in reputed public sector company like BSNL.