IBPS PO Application form 2016 (IBPS PO apply online 2016 ) – Learn how to apply online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 along with application fee online payment and complete details to successfully complete the IBPS online registration process.
Important Update and Notice: IBPS PO 2016 online application form submission ends on August 13, 2016 at 11:59 PM. Apply online, only 1 day left to make onlime payment and registration. As usually, IBPS PO online payment problem and server issue to be happen on the last date.
Commencement of on-line registration of application form : 26/07/2016
Closure of registration of application: 13/08/2016
Closure for editing application details: 13/08/2016
Last date for printing your application form : 28/08/2016
Online Fee Payment : 26/07/2016 to 13/08/2016
Important Update: IBPS Clerk Application form 2016 and online registration schedule released. Candidates may apply online from 22/08/2016 to 12/09/2016.
IBPS PO Application form 2016 Apply Online
online application forms are invited for IBPS PO 2016 from the eligible aspirants through online registration by the institute of banking personnel selection. Submit your application forms before the last date to avoid last day server down problems.Follow the step by step procedure and fill the application form carefully after reading the instructions only.
The IBPS PO application fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 600*. For SC/ST/PWD category candidates it is Rs.100* only.
* indicated that bank transaction charges will be extra and depends on the type of transaction you are doing to pay the fee.
All the candidates should pay the application fee via online payment gateways – Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card /Wallet etc.
Required Information to submit IBPS PO Application form :
Name of the candidate – Enter the correct name as per class 10 mark sheet.
Father’s name – Enter your father’s name as mentioned in class 10 marks list.
Mother’s name – Enter you mom’s name as mentioned in any certificate.
Category – General (UR)/ SC/ST/PWD, etc.
Date of birth – Carefully enter this field and provide correct date of birth as mentioned in 10th class marks list.
E mail ID – Always provide valid e mail ID (prefer G mail) to get the IBPS news and updates . It’ ll also helps you to recover password and edit application form details.
Mobile number – Enter your personal mobile number over temporary numbers.
Provide the other data asked in the IBPS PO application form 2016.
How to fill the IBPS PO Application form 2016 :
- log on to the official website of IBPS i.e www.ibps.in.
- select apply online for IBPS PO 2016 CWE VI.
- A new window will open, just fill out the details.
- Upload your recently taken passport size scanned photograph as per the given dimensions in the official IBPS PO recruitment 2016-17.
- Provide valid e-mail ID and mobile number .
- Make online payment using any of the debit/credit card or net banking,
- Finally submit your IBPS PO online application form 2016.
- After successful completion of the application form, take a print out for future reference.
- If your submission is correct, immediately you will get message to registered mobile number and e-maid ID.
Applicants will be given the facility to edit the details in their IBPS PO application form 2016 up to specific date. Once it’s reached, you will not be able to make any changes in your application. So make sure that all the information you provided in the IBPS PO Application form is accurate and correct.
Useful links for IBPS PO recruitment 2016 notification.