IBPS RRB Online Application form 2017 (IBPS RRB 2017 Apply online) – The application forms are invited for IBPS RRB 2017 from the eligible applicants through online mode. IBPS RRB 2017 notification released for 15000 officer and office assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/07/2017 to 14/08/2017.
IBPS RRB Application form 2017 to apply online for Office assistant and officer vacancies.
- Apply online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrbgboajul17/
- IBPS RRB 2017 apply online for Officer Scale 2 & 3 – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrbgas2jul17/
- IBPS RRB apply online for Officer Scale I – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrbgas1jul17/
IBPS RRB 2017 Application Form
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection commences the application form of IBPS RRB 2017 from July 12, 2017. Aspirants keen to participate will have to fill the IBPS RRB Application Form 2017 online as no other mode of application will be accepted.
However, before applying for the application it is mandatory to read the notification carefully to ascertain their eligibility criteria such age limit, educational criteria and guidelines to apply for the 2017 examination. The online registration of IBPS RRB is a five stage process to be followed.
The first step in the process of IBPS RRB application involves registration for examination followed by uploading of scanned photograph and signature as per the required specifications inclusive of basic details such as academic qualification, post preferences , exam centre preferences, previewing the application form, payment of application fee in online mode and print out of confirmation page.
IBPS RRB 2017 application process
- Online registration with basic details including name, contact details, address and email ID.
- Uploading a scanned photograph and signature as per the required specifications
- Filling other required information such as academic qualifications, choice of exam cities, choice of posts etc.
- Reviewing of application form
- Payment of application fees
- Submitting the application form and taking printout of confirmation page.
IBPS RRB 2017 Apply Online Dates
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 24/07/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 14/08/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 14/08/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 28/8/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 24/07/2017 to 14/08/2017
Once the IBPS RRB 2017 recruitment notification out, the interested candidates, who wants to get a job as a officer assistant and officer scale 1, 2 and 3 can apply by registering themselves in online mode only. Off line application forms will not accepted.
Things To Do Before submitting IBPS RRB Application form 2017:
- Candidate must provide authentic and accurate information only.
- Scan your recent photograph size according to specifications listed in the IBPS RRB notification.
- Must have an working e-maid ID to get the updated from the IBPS.
The IBPS RRB application fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 600*. For SC/ST/PWD category candidates it is Rs.100* only. This fee is same for these both officer Scale I, II & III and Office assistant vacancies.
* indicated that bank transaction charges will be extra and depends on the type of transaction you are doing to pay the fee.
All he candidates should pay the application fee via online payment gateways – Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card /Wallet etc.
Procedure for filling up the IBPS RRB Application form 2017 :
- Log on to the official IBPS website : www.ibps.in
- Click on Apply online for IBPS RRB 2017 exam.
- A new window will open with the empty IBPS RRB Online Application form 2017.
- Fill the required details for online registration.
- After completion of the registration, a mail will be sent to your E-mail ID, which contains registration number and password.
- Start filling up the application form with accurate and valid information like address, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- Upload recently taken passport size photograph with clear picture view.
- Make payment of the application fee by using online payment gateways like online net banking, credit card, debit card, wallet, etc.
- Check the filled information and once is everything correct, click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the IBPS RRB application form for future records and reference.
- Finally IBPS will sent you a message to your registered mail/phone number about successful completion of the IBPS RRB application form submission.
Note : Applicants will be given the facility to edit the details in their IBPS RRB application form 2017 up to the last date. Once it’s reached, you will not be able to make any changes in your application. So make sure that all the information you provided in the IBPS RRB Application form is accurate and correct.