APPSC Group 3 Screening test syllabus 2016-2017 released for AP panchayat secretary exam. APPSC Group 3 exam has 150 multiple choice questions for 150 marks. There are several topics included to filter the candidates in prelims exam. Any Degree with pass marks are more than enough to apply for group 3 vacancies.
According to the APPSC Group 3 notification, the candidates will be selected to APPSC Group 3 mains exam in the ration of 1:12. It is expected that there will be huge competition for APPSC Panchayat secretary posts under group 3 services in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the LIC AAO online test. For each wrong answer 0.33 marks will be deducted from the final score of the candidate.
Expected APPSC group 3 cut off marks 2017 for panchayat secretary screening test would be around 75-80 marks.
Over 1 million candidates are expected to take this exam in March 2017. Online application form submission to be started very soon on the official website, psc.ap.gov.in.
Also see: APPSC Group 3 Eligibility criteria
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
|Screening test||150||150||150 min|
There will be negative marks in APPSC Panchayat secretary exam. Candidates should follow the exam pattern and syllabus while preparing for the group 3 exam. Also recommended to buy the best books and practice some model question papers to easily get selected for mains exam. APPSC Panchayat secretary screening test syllabus or prelims exam syllabus is newly introduced and the difficulty level is moderate.
APPSC Group 3 Mains Syllabus
|Section and Paper||Max Marks||No. of Qsns||Time in Min|
|Paper-1 : General Studies||150||150||150|
|Paper-2: Rural Development and|
Problems in Rural Areas with special
reference to Andhra Pradesh
Read more on : APPSC Group 3 Main Syllabus and Exam Pattern
APPSC Group 3 Screening Test Syllabus or APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Syllabus
1. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
2. Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
3. History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
4. Economic development in India since independence.
5. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
6. over view of Indian Constitution.
7. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
8 Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
9. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
10. Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
11. Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries Rural artisans.
12. Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance.
13. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
Also see: APPSC Group 2 screening test syllabus.