TNPSC Group 2 Application form 2016 apply online registration (TNPSC group 2 apply online) : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) group 2 application form, online registration and fee payment dates released. Eligible candidates can apply online for TNPSC group 2 exam by completing one time registration in online mode at the official website i.e tnpscexams.net.
As per the official annual planner, it is expected that the TNPSC group 2 application form 2016 submission will begin from the second week of October 2016. Aspirants should complete the process of online registration (also known as TNPSC one time registration) before start applying for group 2 exam.
After successfully completion of TNPSC online registration, you will get an ID, which was essentially required to submit a TNPSC group 2 application 2016. All the candidates must submit their TNPSC group 2 application forms before the last date – Till the end of November 2016.
Submission of TNPSC group 2 application form begins : 2nd Week October 2016
Last date for submission of TNPSC group 2 application form: November 2016.
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (or) Post Office: November 2016.
Easy Steps to complete TNPSC One Time Registration
Note: if you already have a TNPSC online registration ID and password, skip steps from 1 to 5 .
- Keep your scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Visit the official TNPSC website i.e tnpscexams.net and click on one time registration then select new user.
- Fill all the mandatory fields with your personal details like Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Center of Exam etc.
- Provide a valid e-mail ID (or) Mobile Number to download hall ticket, edit application form or even to print your submitted application form. The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature. Finally click on the submission button to get your TNPSC one time registration ID and password details to the registered mobile number/ e-mail ID.
- Candidate who have TNPSC One Time Registration ID and password, have to apply separately for all notifications. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for TNPSC group 2 exam.
How to Submit a TNPSC Group 2 Application form 2016
- Visit the TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.net.
- Click on “Apply Online” to submit TNPSC group 2 application form 2016.
- Simply login with your TNPSC one time registration ID and password then check once your basic details and Made changes if needed.
- Pay application fee in online mode then you will get confirmation message to your registered mobile number/email ID.
- Take a print of your filled TNPSC group 2 application form for further use in the future.
In addition, you can also apply online for the TNPSC’s VAO and group 4 exams.