SSC CGL 2016 apply online — To simplify the process, there are 2 stages introduced in SSC CGL application form process. They are online registration part and online application form filling part.
SSC CGL online Application form available from – 13/02/2016
Last date to submit SSC CGL application form in online mode only – 14/03/2016 (up to 05:00 p.m)
Offline Challan payment last date – 13.03.2016.
SSC CGL Online registration 2016 :
Read the official SSC CGL 2016 notification carefully.If you satisfied with their eligibility , syllabus and selection process then apply online for exam. Below are the step by step process to complete the SSC CGL online registration.
- Visit the official SSC CGL online registration link http://ssconline.nic.in/ssc/.
- Click on registration link, a pop window will be open.
- Start filling your basic details like Name, father’s name, date of birth, gender , etc.
- Once you filled these details click on submit button.
- A new window will appear, where you need to fill the other details like nationality, mobile number, address, Aadhar card number, state, etc.
- Make sure you provide correct and working email ID, phone number and permanent address.
- After filling these details click on submit button, the server automatically will send you registration number ID and password details to your mail ID/Phone number.
- If you are not hungry to have some snacks, finish the remaining details like uploading photograph and signature. If not, come again and log on with your Registration ID and password details.
- Now start upload your photograph and signature as per the SSC CGL notification.
- Finally click on submit button.Once the registration part is complete, all the registration data filled in
will be saved in Commission’s server.
Now it’s time to complete the remaining part i.e SSC CGL Online application form section.
SSC CGL Online Application form 2016:
Candidates need to visit the same SSC CGL website link of http://ssconline.nic.in/ssc/ and go to finish the application part.
- Enter your registration ID and password details, which was generated for each candidate at the time of registration process.
- Enter CAPTCH text and click on submit button.
- The application part has 21 fields followed by photographs and signature of the candidate. The data/ details filled in by him earlier, at the time of registration process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form.
- The remaining fields which have not been filled in automatically have to be filled in by the candidates. The candidates are advised to fill in the details very carefully.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 100 (if applicable/only for general category candidates) with credit/debit card or net banking facilities.Even you can pay in offline mode.
- Once everything filled up click on the submit button to complete the SSC CGL olnine application form 2016.
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form by logging in Apply/ Print option on the SSC CGL website.
You can also refer frequently asked questions while applying for the SSC CGL 2016 exam. Let us know, if you have any queries still.