SSC CHSL Application form 2017 Online Registration
SSC CHSL 2017 (SSC CHSL 2017 Apply Online) – SSC CHSL application form 2018 and online registration to be started at ssconline.nic.in from November 18, 2017. Learn how to submit SSC CHSL online application form before the last date and pay application fee easily using payment gateways.
The facility of SSC CHSL online Registration will be available from 18-11-2017 to 18-12-2017. The application procedure is incomplete without payment, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) will hold CHSL exam in January 2017 for DEO, LDC, Postal assistant and sorting assistant vacancies. The SSC CHSL exam 2018 will hold between the dates of 20-03-2018 to 20-04-2018.
Candidates can download SSC CHSL admit card in the first week of March 2018. Interested candidates may apply online to appear in the exam by following the procedure and paying fee before the last date.
Important dates regarding SSC CHSL application form 2017
- SSC CHSL application form opening date : 18-11-2017.
- Closing Date for submission of SSC CHSL application form : 18-12-2017.
- Last date to make payment of application fees: 18-12-2017.
Submission Process of SSC CHSL Application form 2017
- To apply online for SSC CHSL 2017 visit the official website http://ssconline.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Click on apply online button.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form.
- Enter your email address, mobile number, date of birth, education qualifications, name, address, etc fields in the application form.
- In registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
- Once everything filled, candidate may press “I agree” button . Thereafter no correction/modification in SSC CHSL application form will be allowed.
- Then a page with Registration number shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page.
- Candidates will get confirmation email regarding their registration process with ID .
- Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through payment gateways like SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit card /debit card.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph and signature as per given dimensions.
- After completion of uploading photograph and signature, click on the submit button.
- Take a print of your filled SSC CHSL application form for further use in the future.
To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fees after 24 hours of submission of online form.
Request for change/correction/edit in the SSC CHSL application form shall not be allowed, once the application form submitted successfully.